Academic Pathway Progress Report
This report provides academic progress information in two ways:
- Highest grade earned for a given class taken in any term
- Enrollment check for a given class in the selected term
Currently up to 3 classes can be checked for grades, and up to 3 classes can be checked for enrollment.
Grade data is looked up over the past 5 years; older grades will not be displayed.
How does this report work?
There are three components to this report:
- Scope: select term, school, and other attributes to limit the set of students that will be returned
- Grade check courses: select up to 3 courses to look up the highest grade earned in those courses
- Enrollment check courses: select up to 3 courses to look up the enrollment status in the selected term
There are only a few required fields for this report:
- Either one grade check or one enrollment check class
Things to keep in mind
- Depending on how many students and classes you're looking up, this can be a slow report
- The grades columns display the highest grade earned, not the most recent grade earned
- If you're using multiple grade check or enrollment check fields, you can enter in all of your search terms and then press the "Search" button; it will automatically search on all of the other fields (saving you some time)